Women's Health Physical Therapy
What is the pelvic floor? And no, it’s not just all about the “kegel.” It’s a group of important muscles that actually has multiple important jobs within our body. Its functions include organ support, maintaining continence, sexual health, muscular stability for the entire body and also helps the body to pump fluid from veins in legs to prevent fluid retention. That’s a lot of jobs for an area that often doesn’t get enough attention.
We have a team of highly dedicated and compassionate practitioners who focus on pelvic floor issues, along with pregnancy and postpartum issues. We understand this can be a sensitive area to treat, and we can keep your more at ease by treating you in the comfort of your own home. We emphasize a very supportive relationship, with open communication between you and your therapist. Our mission is to get you back to enjoying your life the way you want.
Diagnoses we treat include:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Incontinence (urinary and fecal)
- Bladder dysfunctions
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Coccydynia (tailbone pain)
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Orthopedic issues related to PF dysfunction
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction
- Painful/tight C-Section scarring
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis
- Painful/tight episiotomy scarring
- Low back/hip pain associated with pregnancy/delivery